« March, 2011 | May, 2011 Archive | June, 2011 »
SkinMan 0.999d is released. Just for a bug fix.
* BugFix: Changing Font/Bold/Italic/SmallFontOpt cause unexpected text size/aspect internal modification (Also the SmallFontOpt will be disabled as a side effect, because SmallFontOpt can be effective only when the Aspect equals 100.0%)
posted by g200kg : 9:22 PM : PermaLink
SkinMan 0.999c is Released.
Oops, Just bugfixes
* BugFix: Texture selection combobox is misaligned
* BugFix: TreeView item click with Shift/Ctrl behavior is wrong in some case
(now Shift=AddRange / Ctrl=Toggle)
* BugFix: 'Move primitives by cursor-key when the focus on Tree-View' with ShiftKey behavior
posted by g200kg : 2:58 AM : PermaLink
Now available SkinMan 0.999b.
Ver 0.999b 20110521
* BugFix: floating value handling by cursor up/down
* BugFix: cyclic focus change when primitives are overlayed on same position
* Add setup option of 'Move primitives by cursor-key when the focus on Tree-View'.
* Add default setting of Grid enable/display to setup dialog
* Allow bulk-edit of multiple selected primitives
the bulk-edit function is rather big-change. multiple-selected primitives can be move on the TreeView, or edit parameters by the Properties window. the bulk-edit for parameters will be affect to the 'explicitly' selected primitives that are displayed with Cyan Icons on the TreeView.
if the primitives are 'Grouped' or 'Locked', they cannot be selected on the Canvas dragging. TreeView clicking or dragging are needed for 'explicit' selection.
posted by g200kg : 1:56 PM : PermaLink
New plugin, VeeMax 1.00 is released.
VeeMax is a Maximizer plugin with 'Inter Sample Peak' processing.
It will do maximizing process by not only digital value peaks
but also hiding peaks of inter samples.
posted by g200kg : 11:48 PM : PermaLink