« August, 2013 | September, 2013 Archive | October, 2013 »
JKnobMan 1.2.9 is released.
- Color value editing with hex string
- Added some Textures (Thanks to AZ)
- Use previous extension when export if no extension is specified
- SVG import/export for shape editor
- Frame mask mode 'Maskbits' is added
- Enable value editing from keyboard in AnimCurve editor
SVG import/export is greatly improved. That will be not much collapsed by InkScape editing.
- The document should be 256 x 256 px
- JKnoMan will import only 'Path'. Objects for example characters should be converted to path
Framemask-Maskbits mode can specify the visibility frame-by-frame with '0' or '1'. This mode will be handy for switches that has few frames, especially NI Kontakt's 6 frame image (off/on/pressOff/pressOn/hoverOff/hoverOn). For example, '001100' specify visible only 2 and 3 frame.
posted by g200kg : 8:38 PM : PermaLink
JKnobMan is updated.
- Editing is immediately reflect to 'Test' floating icon
- Remember individualy the folders for knob-files and image-files on opening File dialog
- Adding status bar
- Delete 'Export Done' dialog, that may cause hung up in some case.
- Fix : The 'Recent Files' cannot work normal on Japanese kanji char folder-name
posted by g200kg : 11:58 PM : PermaLink
This is a new WebComponents for 'Keyboard'.
Please try if you interested in WebInstruments Apps.
Very easy to use, Just write the tag in HTML :
<webaudio-keyboard width="400" height="64" keys="61"></webaudio-keyboard>
Mouse / Touch (polyphonic if multi-touch device is used) supported.
GitHub : https://github.com/g200kg/webaudio-controls
Live Demo ： https://rawgithub.com/g200kg/webaudio-controls/master/sample3.html
* without any external images
posted by g200kg : 4:55 PM : PermaLink