JKnobMan 1.2.9 is released.
- Color value editing with hex string
- Added some Textures (Thanks to AZ)
- Use previous extension when export if no extension is specified
- SVG import/export for shape editor
- Frame mask mode 'Maskbits' is added
- Enable value editing from keyboard in AnimCurve editor
SVG import/export is greatly improved. That will be not much collapsed by InkScape editing.
- The document should be 256 x 256 px
- JKnoMan will import only 'Path'. Objects for example characters should be converted to path
Framemask-Maskbits mode can specify the visibility frame-by-frame with '0' or '1'. This mode will be handy for switches that has few frames, especially NI Kontakt's 6 frame image (off/on/pressOff/pressOn/hoverOff/hoverOn). For example, '001100' specify visible only 2 and 3 frame.
Posted by g200kg : 2013/09/26 20:38:05