SkinMan 0.999g is released.
* BugFix: Primitives are not normally focused after paste (CTRL-C/CTRL-V)
* BugFix: Color value of the boundary pixel between PrimitiveBody&DropShadow is not correct
* BugFix: In some case, the position is not accurate (+-0.5pix) when primitive move by dragging
* BugFix: Menu item enable/disable control is wrong about 'Edit->Primitive->Extract Image'
* Support Texture rotation / scaleX,Y / OffsetX,Y
* Support Texture alpha to cut-out
* Add Textures 'Punching Metal' and 'Punching Slits'
* NOTE: from this version, SSE supported CPU is needed
Texture 'Punching Metal' & 'Punching Slits sample'.
may be fun
Posted by g200kg : 2011/06/18 15:09:01