« September, 2011 | October, 2011 Archive | November, 2011 »
WebGroove is updated to 0.8
* Stereo Output support(Pan controls are added)
* WAV-file export properly support.
* BugFix:fixed the unintended DC-offset
In my test, Firefox seems be better performance. If you have performance problem, please use Firefox.
In this version, the composed song can be export as WAV file properly.
posted by g200kg : 9:56 AM : PermaLink
Updated to 0.7
* Synth are now 4-tracks. total oscs for synth are 8. each synth can be setup number of voices from 1 to 4.
* New GUI. scrollable inside by dragging title-bar of each pane.
* WAV export: TENTATIVE. especially, Chrome will be crashed if rendering longer than about 10 sec. Firefox can do at least about 2min.
posted by g200kg : 11:31 AM : PermaLink
'Web Audio API' on Safari seems be available in nightly build.
but need a command from terminal for enabling.
posted by g200kg : 1:09 AM : PermaLink
posted by g200kg : 9:01 PM : PermaLink
WebGroove is updated to 0.6
* Improved performance
* Pianoroll range is expanded to 2.5 octave
* Improved dialog behavior during play
* A little compressed save-data
posted by g200kg : 10:40 AM : PermaLink
WebGroove is updated to ver 0.5
The Rhythm synth is now FM based
posted by g200kg : 7:29 PM : PermaLink
Now, implemented two simple synths for BASSLINE & POLYSYNH tracks.
1OSC + 1LFO + Filter + ADSR
monophonic for Bassline and 4voice for polytrack.
And the sequencer pattern is now available not only for on/off switch but can make long notes.
Web Audio API / Audio Data API Love!
posted by g200kg : 12:56 AM : PermaLink