« October, 2009 | November, 2009 Archive | December, 2009 »
SkinMan 0.99b is released.
* BugFix: Cant edit values in some editboxes
* BugFix: many minor bugfixes
* Alpha gradation support for Image primitives
* Performance optimization
* multilanguage support for Japanese
probably almost of you will not concern, menu/dialog language will be switched to japanese if you use japanese version of windows.
the language is forced by cmdline option '-lj' or '-le'.
posted by g200kg : 12:41 AM : PermaLink
SkinMan 0.99a Released
* Fix more memoryleaks and invalid systemcalls (may cause some strange behavior)
* Improved project load time
* Undo-level setting is added
0.99 may wander off into the deep memory bug bushes (even if it seems stable for someone). I hope this ver solve all your problems.
posted by g200kg : 10:07 PM : PermaLink
SkinMan 0.99 Released
* BugFix: memory leaks, that may cause crash
* Image files can be Drag&Drop from Explorer to SkinMan
And a document added about cooperation with KnobMan (and others)
cooperation with knobman
I hope this version solve the crashing.
posted by g200kg : 10:36 PM : PermaLink
SkinMan 0.98d is released.
* BugFix: Pixel value is not accurate for pure colors (e.g. pure magenta 255,1,255)
* Change to use 24bpp instread of 32bpp when Export PNG without transparent
* The canvas can be divided as frames. It is useful for making some type of switches by SkinMan
* Now .skin file is importable as a 'Image' object (like a .knob or other image-file)
posted by g200kg : 12:45 AM : PermaLink
posted by g200kg : 10:55 PM : PermaLink