« September, 2013 | October, 2013 Archive | November, 2013 »
JKnobMan is updated to 1.3.1
- .knob-file format is changed for reducing size
(backword compatible: note that the file saved with 1.3.1 is loadable only for 1.3.1 or later)
- Thumbnails for KnobBrowser size is changed to reflect the oversampling setting
- Rotation CenterX/CenterY display on layer preview
- Improved UI response when editting large output image size
.knob-file format is changed. the format used in 1.3.0 or earlier is easy to increase filesize when use with complex jpeg textures. Though it is depends on situation, 1.3.1 format may reduce size to about 1/10.
About UI response, the thread for layer-preview is separated. It would make a obvious difference when editing over 100x100 px size knob with shadow.
In addition, Web app version, WebKnobMan is also updated for the transparent textures and 1.3.1 knob format. Currently, all knob data in KnobGallery can be open by WebKnobMan (although over 100x100 px knobs are not easy to handle because of performance).
posted by g200kg : 2:39 PM : PermaLink
KnobMan is updated
- Fix : Overwrite prompt may appear twice in some case
- Thumbnails on texture select dropdown
- Some more textures are added
- Transparency is enabled on texture when alpha-PNG is used as texture file
- Improved interpolation for texture zooming
- Added magnifier with color pipette tool
- Exe warpping tool is changed to Launch4j
New texture for alpha-PNG sample, 'PunchingMetal' and 'Hexagon' are added.
Color pipette is like this :
* In addition, exe wrapping tool is changed to Launch4j from exewrap. Though I think it is stable, let me know if you have any problem.
posted by g200kg : 2:41 AM : PermaLink